What is Aura?
Before I move on with spirits, ghosts, angels etc.. I want to write about us, humans energy, a humans energy field is the egg shaped pattern of life force energy that surrounds every human being and it calls AURA. The Aura which is connected with the activity of the chakra reflects the individual state of consciousness.
The colors of the Aura give us information about the quality of one´s emotions, thoughts, abilities and the vital energies of a person.
Auras contain various colors and each color conveys a different meaning, that color can be seen by gifted people and those trained in the healing arts, who can manipulate energy fields for effective healing.
I will now Explain for you what each color means in Aura:
- Yellow = Yellow is intellect, a mental color. It is also the color of awakening, inspiration and action shared. Yellow is creative, playful, optimistic and easy-going.
- Orange = Orange is associated with how a person’s emotions are bound to that region of the body. It’s normally representing of courage, joy and a very sociable personality. Associated with the sexual organs…vitality, vigor, good health, it’s an outgoing, warm and spontaneous color.
- Red = Red is one of the most powerful colors found in an aura, represents the blood. Red is also nature’s warning color.
Brilliant red – You are very passionate, sexual, full of energy and competitive. Clouded red – This represents a negative energy with deep-seated anger..Red in the aura can indicate success, willpower, passion, competitiveness, high energy, attraction, vitality, survival instinct, courageousness, strength, brilliance and competitiveness.
- Blue = If your aura is blue, you’re intuitive and you love helping people, you are a highly-developed spiritual intuitive or clairvoyant.
Blue is calm and peace. Someone who is simply self-expressed, People with a great deal of blue are often very sensitive to and supportive of others.
- Green = You’re a natural healer, Green is the color of the heart and of nature. This color usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. Green is in the aura if a person is healing from something be it emotional, physical, mental or spiritual.
- Gold = Gold in the aura represents an inspired individual with spiritual energy, gold also indicates a strong connection to the “I AM” presence of the Divine.You’re being mentored and guided to reach beyond yourself.
- Pink = Pink represents a loving person, shows a purity of intention and can indicate a strong love for art and beauty.
If you’ve recently fallen in love, you’ll have a significant amount of pink in your aura.
- Violet = Is associated with the pituitary gland, indigo, violet and purple are spiritual colors…This color is associated with the third eye chakra. Violet indicates a person who has a deep connection with spirit or is pursing a path of active spiritual growth.
- Black = Black auras indicate you’re holding on to negative feelings. Also indicate that disease is being held in certain regions of the body. It is the color of protection, Black is not always bad and does not always mean death or terminal illness.
Black can also mean that a person is protecting himself from outside influences. Be careful how you handle seeing black in a persons aura.
- Gray = This color indicates blocked energy fields. You don’t trust anyone or anything.
- White = It can be found in highly spiritual people, When white stands out in the aura it signifies pure pranic energy, chi, life force, truth and purity of spirit. It is an indication that spirit and healing energies are present.
Now when you know more about different colors in Aura you can ask a person with a healer gift to tell you what color they see around you.
It´s also possible for you to develop your abilities so you may see auras right away, or within a few days of practice. I can see my own colors and believe me, it´s so wonderful to see your own energetic field in different colors.
* Disclaimer: There is no guarantee of specific results, results can vary*”